Manjaro 17.0.2 Cinnamon with MacOS Sierra Theme

Hello everyone, are you ready to tweak your Cinnamon style today? I just made some modification to my Manjaro 17.0.2 Cinnamon edition and I am pretty satisfied with the current look. Manjaro Cinnamon comes with a great desktop. Nothing wrong with the default style but I just want something more fresh. 


Like any other Linux distro, Manjaro 17.0.2 Cinnamon also open for modification. And today I will make some changes to my desktop with MacOS Sierra Theme. For your information, MacOS Sierra is developed by B00merang team and their page is available on github. 



If you like, you can download and install MacOS Sierra Theme and Icons from the following links:
Thank you


1 comments:

I’m not sure where you're getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this information for my mission. imac computer berlin


EmoticonEmoticon